Get Scuba Certified at Gene's Aqua Pro
A lifetime of underwater adventure starts HERE. Get certified in just 3 days at Lake Tenkiller. We teach PADI Open Water classes every weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), all summer long.
What can I expect?
- 3 days of in-person training
- Same knowledgeable and friendly PADI Instructor from start to finish
- Small group size - no more than 6 divers per class!
- 1 Location - all training, including classroom, pool sessions and open water dives, takes place right here at Lake Tenkiller
What is included?
- PADI Open Water E-Learning (we'll send you a link once you sign up for class)
- PADI certification card, accepted for diving all around the world
- Your first (but surely not last!) physical log book to track your dives
- Rental gear for the class, including mask, fins and snorkel! The only equipment you'll need to buy is booties (rock boots) and we keep plenty of Scubapro sizes and styles in stock.
Interested in a private Open Water class or need to schedule an Open Water refresher? Give us a call at (918) 487-5221.